more family fun.








I invited my sister to visit this weekend since she didn't have a lot of studying to do. She didn't want to come by herself so she invited my mom to come with her. So I have seen my mom two weekends in a row now! Fun times. It was good to spend time with them. :o)

4 comments:



Sarah said...

Hey Laura!

I just rediscovered your blog & enjoyed reading up on your life. Hope all is well. I'm sure I'll see you at Jocelyn's wedding next weekend!

erin said...

aw im glad you got to see your family. and i cant wait to see you this weekend:)

Unknown said...

you look even TINIER than normal in these pics!!! What's the secret?

Laura said...

The secret is I have lost weight because I have severe acid reflux condition (Barrett's esophogitis)and sometimes I am in so much pain I can't even eat. So it hasn't been a healthy weight loss. I have tried to get in with a gastrointestinal Dr. here, but of course they haven't returned my calls yet. It's been frustrating.