I've been tagged by Courtney.
The rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let those people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1. I have double jointed elbows...it looks really weird and freaky.

2. Teaching has been great birth control for me and my husband. :o) Some days I think I want kids soon, then I just go to work and I am grateful I get some time at home without kids. I know I won't always feel this way, but right now I'm grateful for peace and quiet!
3. I always wanted a dog growing up, but my dad would never allow pets, then my senior year in high school he bought my brother a puppy. I was so sad because I always wanted a dog growing up, his response was "Every little boy needs a dog." I finally got my dog our first year of marriage. I have to admit I'm pretty attached to our pup, Solomon.
4. I love taking pictures like Courtney, well just look at my blog and the number of photo albums on my facebook..I'm a photo addict.
5. I also am a chocolate addict. I don't think I ever go one day without having some form of chocolate...it's a bad habit I guess I should try to work on that.
6. I am super excited about supporting my husband in his dream to go to seminary!
7. I am grateful for church and fellowship. We haven't found a church home yet and it's so hard. If you have a church home be grateful..it's hard not having one :o( I miss Christ Central Church!
I tag...
Walter
Erin
Amy
Huli
Christy
Allison
Omari






1 comments:
Well DONE friend!! Excellant list, I thoroughly enjoyed it! I'm also jealous that you are leaving to go to a mountain house... not fair!
Post a Comment