Jon and Kate plus 8


Jon and Kate plus 8. Does anyone watch this show? My mom and my friend Nina love it. My mom always tells me stories from the show. It's probably her favorite show on television. Well, last night Walter and I were flipping channels and came across this show. It's so funny. It's fun to watch how Jon and Kate interact with each other. Kate is a lot like me, but much more controlling (obviously with 8 kids, you would have to be a control freak). And Jon reminds me a lot of Walter because he is so laid back, "go with flow" kinda guy.

Here is a description of the show that I copied off discovery health's site:

"With two year-old sextuplets and six year-old twins, the Gosselins are hardly your typical American family. Jon and Kate are the ambitious parents of this adorable bunch and they are battling all odds to make sure their brood has a normal, happy childhood. We follow them as they tackle seemingly ordinary life events like pumpkin picking and birthday parties that become extraordinary when you have two sets of energetic multiples."

I recommend watching it...it's entertaining. It comes on TLC on Monday nights at 9pm and it also comes on Discovery Health Channel.

Here is a link to find out more about it: http://health.discovery.com/convergence/gosselins/about.html

2 comments:



The Helm Family said...

Chris and I love this show. But it also makes us relize, we don't want multiples! That is hard work and it takes special people to do it.

Laura said...

yeah I would never want multiples, but it makes me want to have kids as weird as that sounds. It's neat to see all the fun things they do with their kids, like taking the girls to the American Girl Doll place in NYC for their b-day and stuff. It just amazes me how organized Kate is too!