Well, let's see it's been a little over 9 months since I have last blogged. I could have had a baby and no one in the blog world would have known...just kidding...haha. I'm really slack about blogging, but I am going to try to get into it again. I might just use it to post pictures and memories and such...just anything I am randomly thinking of. Walter redesigned my blog. I think he did a nice job. Here is a recent picture of me with my sister and my future sister-in-law, Lyndsay at her 80's bachlorette party in Gatlinburg. It was a lot of fun. Think of Andy and Lyndsay in your prayers tomorrow...they will be having a private wedding ceremony (just the two of them) in Hawaii tomorrow!!! I am so excited for my brother and Lyndsay. He is blessed to have such a beautiful future wife (inside and out).
Mary Beth, Lyndsay, and me!
Andy and Lyndsay
If you want to see more pictures in our fabulous 80's outfits, you can click here.
finally an update!
- Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment