Our cute pup has fleas. I'm a little stressed about it...I know that sounds ridiculous, but I HATE BUGS!!! After Walter and I researched online about how to get rid of fleas..it seems to be a major problem. We are treating him with FrontLine tonight then we have to fleabomb our apartment for 24 hours. So tomorrow night we are going to stay at my inlaws house while we bomb our apartment. This is a mess. When we come back home we have to vaccum everything and wash everything...every sheet, blanket, and all the dishes. Luckily, we haven't gotten them. From this point on we will NEVER EVER miss a front line treatment again....it is not worth all of this mess! I know this sounds like a silly prayer request...but PRAY our place becomes FLEA FREE so this doesn't happen again.
our poor Solomon has fleas...
- Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment