Mya came over last night for some candy. She had already taken her costume off though. She was tinkerbell. She is hilarious. She kept asking for more starbursts..."can I have another yellow one?" (in her cute high pitched voice)
The rest of the pictures show off the dogs new haircuts! This was Sinclair's first haircut. Today I bought costumes for them from Target on clearance so they can wear cute costumes for Halloween next year. I was going to buy them costumes this year, but couldn't justify spending money on dog costumes. I know that sounds silly, but they were so cheap I couldn't pass it up. So today I put their costumes on to see what they look like. Sinclair liked his and Solomon did not (as you can see in the one picture of him dressed up as a pumpkin).
costumes and new haircuts.
- Saturday, November 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
those doggie costumes are adorable. i hear your voice saying, 'dollar bin at target' but they look a lot nicer than $1 worth. good job!
Post a Comment