When I was in high school I used to babysit these two kids Jarron and Jannae. These were my favorite kids to babysit. We had so much fun. Jarron used to write plays for Jannae and me to act out and he would video tape us. Jarron would take it so seriously...if his little sis busted out in giggles, he would have us do a retake! They were hilarious scripts too! Jannae had such a sweet spirit and we always had a blast together and bonded.
Jarron and Jannae were my favorite kids to babysit and the kids that I babysat the most. Jarron always dreamed of becoming a movie director one day. He said he would love to be someone like Mel Gibson. His parents helped and encouraged him to make his dreams come true by getting him a talent agent. He started acting in independent films at a young age.
I haven't seen Jarron since he was a kid, but Jannae and her dad actually came to our wedding! I didn't even see them there or get a chance to say hello(you know how your wedding day you are just soaking up those sweet moments with your new spouse and everything else seems to blur)!
Well, I was thinking about Jarron the other night since I know he has done some acting and I looked him up on facebook...added him as my friend...(you know the routine). Well, I found out he has a website now and he happens to be Miley Cyrus' boyfriend in her new music video! I know one day he will be a famous director and I can say I knew him when he was a cute little 8 year old directing me and his sister! It's so crazy...
Here is Jarron now with Miley Cyrus:
So look for Jarron with Miley in her new video coming out soon. Here's more info about Jarron and all the acting he has done:
http://www.jarronvosburg.com/
Jarron has also been on shows like Zoey 101 (Nickelodeon) and Cory in the House (Disney). I remember my mom told me Jarron was going to be on a Zoey 101 movie a year or two ago and when I saw him kissing a girl on the movie I was shocked! I didn't even recognize him!! It makes me feel really old to see how much both Jarron and Jannae have grown up!
Jarron if you read this, know that I am happy that you achieved your dreams :o) And Jannae if you read this, I am amazed at what a beautiful young lady you have become (and how tall you are!)
Love,
your old babysitter.
Can you believe I used to babysit this kid?
- Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
You are so sweet. and lucky. The only kids I babysat for had like 12 rabbits in a cage inside the house, caught frogs and frooze them, or ran around naked. Not many talents there.
Post a Comment