I hate cold weather.

Tonight we are supposed to have our first official frost in St. Louis. It is going to be 31 degrees tonight. I am not looking forward to it. Walter and I plan on buying a space heater this weekend so that we don't run up our gas bill.

Also, I am thinking about buying this coat from LLBean for the winter? What do you guys think? It's kind of expensive...$150..that's a lot of money, but I have been told by some St. Louis natives that it is good to invest in a good coat. What's your opinion...do you think it is necessary? Ugh...I hate the cold!

4 comments:



Strosie said...

Ok coming from the QUEEN of coats (which you know after befriending me for the last 6 years we've known each other) I say GO FOR IT!! Plus it's not like you're just wearing it a few times. You'll be wearing it daily. And it's super cute. :) Invest girl!

The Morginskys said...

i saw the same one and want it!!! i think you should get it, especially since you think 70 degrees is cold:)
that way, we'll actually be able to see you this winter!

Sarah said...

I also say go for it! It's a worthy investment (especially considering you live in StL)!

Unknown said...

I say get it too!! Especially if you hate being cold.. This jacket totally looks like it could keep you warm.. (And it looks like a classic that can last for a couple of years!)