This is an excerpt from the article I posted previously written by Steven Curtis Chapman on the cnn website:
If only 7 percent of the 2 billion Christians in the world would care for a single orphan in distress, there would effectively be no more orphans. If everybody would be willing to simply do something to care for one of these precious treasures, I think we would be amazed by just how much we could change the world.
-Steven Curtis Chapman
WOW. I know some people say they aren't "called" to adoption. And I am not trying to be critical of those people, but whoa, think of the difference we could make? And think of the testimony it would create by showing people the gospel by actually living it out?
this statistic amazes me...
- Friday, August 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I watched the interview...Paul and I sat and watched it..and I pretty much cried through the whole thing. They are an amazing family. And that quote got me so excited about adoption. Working with kids on a daily basis who need it...wow...yeah..imagine if we did step up. thanks for sharing. Love you m'am.
Post a Comment