I don't like to promote a political party or a politician. I do have political opinions on almost every issue, but I want to represent Christ and not a particular party. I agree with some issues from both sides and I disagree with some issues from both sides.
See politics are corrupt and people are sinful. So I know no matter who is president, things won't be perfect. The only "change" I can truly believe in is the change that comes through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. Regardless of who I vote for or who you vote for, I know that there will always be problems in our country due to the result of our sinful nature and the fall.
But I would like to say...
I believe Michelle Obama did an amazing job speaking at the Democratic National Convention in Denver last night. Regardless of who wins this election, I believe that this women is a phenomenal speaker! This video I have posted is one of my favorite clips of her speaking. She was speaking at a UCLA rally this past spring in this video. There is so much truth to this story..
Future First Lady?
- Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment