new update.

Sorry I have been terrible about updating lately. Between moving into our new place and our internet going down I haven't had the opportunity to post anything. We also had visitors in town from Wednesday until Saturday. Our friends Alan and Cristina came to visit. Here are some pictures from all of the "touristy" excursions we went on!Of course we went to the arch first!
Going up inside the arch!

At the top! 630 feet in the air!
At the museum at the bottom of the arch.


Budweiser's brewery was lots of fun. We got a tour of the whole brewery for free. It was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be.

In this picture we are in the stables with the Clydesdale horses. I will not show pictures of the horses because the images are a little disturbing because of what they were doing at the time. We also got to meet the Budweiser dalmatian.

Finishing up the tour and on to the beer sampling.

Cristina and Alan at my favorite place in St. Louis...Bailey's Chocolate Bar! It is soooo good! It fills my chocoholic cravings!

We had a picnic at Forest Park.

We went to the St. Louis Zoo! Which was awesome! I took a lot more pictures, but I have too many to post.

I think I enjoyed watching the Orangutan the most!

The City Museum...this is the coolest museum.

Everything inside and outside is recycled. Basically it's an adult playground made out of recycled abstract Art...so amazing.

As you can see, Cristina and I were not appropriately dressed, so we didn't get to have as much fun as the guys. Next time I will wear jeans, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes.

A child at heart.

A great way to end a fun day.






Here is a video of Walter going down one of the slides!

2 comments:



Linda J. said...

It looks like you had a great time visiting with your friends and getting to know your new city a little better! Visitors are a great excuse to get you out and about your new home. I have found that out as well here in Mobile! I loved the pictures!

Hopeful said...

aw! Thanks for posting pictures!! I always check to see what is going on in your life!!