I think this video is awesome. I saw it on a pastor's blog and this is what he said:
"I love this. Makes me think about heaven and every nation and tribe dancing before King Jesus."
It makes me want to travel so badly. Maybe we will become missionaries after seminary?!
Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.
To learn more about Matt and his dancing around the world, click here: http://www.wherethehellismatt.com
dancing...
- Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Thatis a great video! You're right it makes me want to travel the world! I hope all is going well for you both there in St. Louis. I pray for you both, particularly for Walter's schooling because I know that Greek is so hard. I know he will do well! But it is going to be hard studying when he has a whole new city to explore and it is summer! I love you both.
o wow!! this video is awesome!! I want to travel too!! :)
I love this video...i had a smile on my face the whole time watching it. What a sight it will be when we all dance before our King!!!
Post a Comment