HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!


Two years ago today I married my best friend. It's hard to believe we have been married two years. How quickly time flies! It is my prayer that I would love Walter more and more each day! I believe the best way to love him is just by remembering the vows we made and keeping them in mind. Remembering the covenant we made before God is so important to me because we are both sinners and we know we will both fail on our own. But remembering the hope we have in Christ keeps our marriage together. I could not ask for a better person to be married to. God truly knows what's best for our lives and I wouldn't have it any other way.


I Laura take you Walter to be my husband.
I commit myself to you
To love you, to serve you, to accept you, to encourage you
To give myself to you as unto the Lord
For richer or for poorer, for sickness or in health for as long as we both shall live.
I will find God's answer to my aloneness in you and in no one else but you.
You are God's gift to me.
I give myself to loving you and I commit myself to walk with Christ so that by His strength alone I might keep these vows that I make to you this day,
until Jesus comes or death parts us.

1 comments:



Hopeful said...

Happy Anniversary a few days late!! I love this post!! Your vows are perfect!!!