So we arrived in St. Louis on Sunday afternoon. Things have gone really well so far. I personally have not gone out much to explore the city yet. It's so HUGE and overwhelming. I know it will take us awhile to get used to getting around here. I am kind of wanting to get a GPS system now that they have gone down in price, but Walter isn't sure we need one. I think he might change his mind though. ;o) We are currently living with the Tucker family. They are very generous and helpful. They are so sweet to let us stay in their home until our lease starts on the 18th. Walter has been studying a lot more than he ever has in his life because ancient Greek is really hard. The only pictures I have really taken so far are of the kids because I have spent most of my time so far with them. They are very well behaved and respectful.
Carmen-6
Anna Grace-5
Jacob-2 1/2
Emilia-2 months old
Walter & Emi
Anna Grace giving Jacob a kiss!
living in St. Louis...
- Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment