Suite dreams. Gorgeous medallion motif draws its inspiration from the designs of the Ottoman Empire of the 16th century, with red showcased as the significant color of the period. (Made in Turkey.)
(stolen from World Market website)
I love this one because Solomon is running out from under the bed!
I have been eyeing this bedding for quite some time. I was excited to see it go on sale today. It was so fun to get new bedding because we haven't bought bedding since we first got married (3 years ago) and surprisingly our bedding we registered for didn't hold up as well as we thought it would. It was quite beat up. So this was a fun and exciting purchase for me and of course I couldn't pass up the great deal (30% off).
PS: I wish we could paint our walls. Oh, that will be the fun in buying a house one day (post-seminary).
Our Red Medallion Duvet Set...
- Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
We just bought a new one too -- same issue! And YAY for sales!
Post a Comment