Feliz Cumpleanos Christina!

For some reason I have gotten more into blogging recently probably because I have taken a lot more pictures lately. Usually I am lazy and never download them, but since I have this wonderful 3 day weekend, I thought I would upload some and share them on my blog...

Tonight I am going out with my friend Christina and some other Covenant ladies to celebrate her birthday at La Salsa. I am excited to celebrate with her.



Christina and I met in our Communicating the Gospel class last spring and hit it off right away. She is from D.C. and is one of the few females who is doing the MDiv program here at Covenant (the same program Walter is in). She was a Spanish teacher before moving here and she loves puppies. We always share teacher stories/moments and things about our dogs. Christina was so sad when she found out we had to put Sinclair down. She loves our dogs. She especially loved Sinclair because her family has two Maltipoos. She misses them and understood how we felt when we lost our little pup. Christina is one of the most joyful, compassionate people I know and I am so grateful that our paths crossed here at Covenant.

1 comments:



The Helm Family said...

I love your layout!!!