My 24th birthday...

I must say, I had a wonderful birthday! Walter spoiled me with gifts! He gave me some flowers, a beautiful white gold Opal ring, Chai tea and Tiramisu! My favorites. I also received many sweet cards and gifts in the mail from friends and family. Many of my neighbors surprised me with sweet cards and notes! And my 5th graders sang the Stevie Wonder version of Happy Birthday to me! It was pretty awesome!

My new neighbor Sharon surprised me with these beautiful pink lilies!


My parents got me this cake when we came in town. My close friends and family came over to celebrate. My grandparents, my brother Andy and his wife Lyndsay, my uncle John, my sister MB and her boyfriend, Cristina and Alan, Laura, & the Bunn family. Did you know PINK is my favorite?

Nina & Chris brought Noah, but they couldn't stay long because he was crying due to lack of sleep...

Alan held our purses so we could get this picture...

Cristina, Laura, and Laura...friends since middle school...oh and Solomon!

Alan and Cristina

me and my grandparents and Solomon!

Granddaddy, Patrick, me and Grandmommy

me, my mom and Grandmommy.

I will have to take a picture of my Opal ring to show you guys what it looks like...

0 comments: