This lady gives me creative inspiration...


Em Tanner has such a cool business. I would love to have a business like this some day...it's right up my alley. I looked up her site because I saw her t-shirts and products on Jon and Kate plus 8 (my favorite show). Right now she has these cute x & o t-shirts for sale on her site! You should check this out! If you have kids, you would LOVE these products! When I looked up info about her business on her site, I was so surprised to see that she is from Knoxville! As most of you know I grew up in the Knoxville area, so next time I am in K-town I am going to go visit The White Balloon, where some of her products are sold. If you like creative and cute design you would love this stuff. Check out her site at: http://www.emtannerdesigns.com/ and she also has a blog: http://emtannerdesigns.blogspot.com

Check it out!

0 comments: