Gordon-Conwell

Saturday Walter and I went to visit Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. We both loved it!!! It was so awesome and we definitely both feel that the LORD is calling us there. I'm also excited because it gives me something to look forward to in the future.

Walter is going to get his Master of Divinity, but I'm not sure what I want to get my masters in. I was particularly interested in the Masters of Arts in Biblical Studies, Masters of Theological Studies in Christian Leadership and Masters of Arts in Religion. Biblical Studies seems pretty difficult because you have to take intense Greek and Hebrew courses, so I don't know about that. I'm thinking about doing Christian Leadership because I really want to get involved in a specific ministry when I graduate. I would love to work in a Pregnancy Crisis Center, or some type of Arts ministry or college/high school ministry. The thing I like about the Masters of Arts in Religion is that I could also get an emphasis in Christian counseling with that degree. But who knows!?! I am just excited about it!!! Please pray that God will provide for us financially so that we can go! I think it will be feasible, but please pray for our future as we both pursue Gordon Conwell.

1 comments:



erin said...

laura..i didnt know you had updated..it has been so long that i quit checking. good..come on now..i need another one:)