5 things.

Five things I love:

1. God.
2. my husband, Walter.
3. my dogs, Solomon & Sinclair.
4. my family.
5. my friends & my neighbors.

Five things on my to-do list:

1. read for class.
2. wash dishes.
3. do laundry.
4. pick up junk that is sitting out everywhere because I am lazy...
5. there are so many things, but I am just going to relax because I am being lazy right now and watching the Cosby Show...

Five snacks I love:

1. chocolate.
2. hot chocolate.
3. mochas.
4. chocolate chip cookies.
5. anything chocolate.


Five things you may not know about me:

1. I have double jointed elbows..it's pretty disturbing looking. Ask me about it and I will show you.
2. I am related to one of the worst presidents in history James Buchanan. He was also the only president who was a bachelor.
3. I tutor the cutest 1st graders after school on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I love them.
4. I don't want to stay in the same profession my whole life...I would like to do different things throughout my life.
5. My dream job is to be a stay at home mom because my mom was and she was the best mom ever.

Five places I have lived:

1. Oak Ridge, TN
2. Murfeesboro, TN
3. Rock Hill, SC
4. Spartanburg, SC
5. St. Louis, MO

Five quirky things about me:

1. I am either OCD about cleaning or completely lazy. There is no in between.
2. I get stressed out pretty easily...I guess that isn't quirky though.
3. I can hold my pee a really long time...probably because I am a teacher.
4. I have always hated sleeping with socks on my feet. I couldn't stand the feeling, until I moved to St. Louis.
5. I like playing with my nose ring, which makes me look like I am picking my nose. That sounds so gross.


I am doing this 5 things to procrastinate doing the 5 things on my to do list.

1 comments:



Suzanne said...

I love this post, Laura! You and I are exactly the same in a lot of ways, but especially the quirky things. Except #5 but that's only because I don't have a nose ring. If I did, I would probably play with it too :)