My name is Laura. I have been married to Walter for 5 years! We just had a baby boy named Quinton. We have two doggies, Solomon and Lola. This blog is a culmination of reflections and memories of our time spent together here in St. Louis.
Thank you for putting together this scrapblog Laura! It is great! I am sorry we missed being at MB's graduation. But we will be there shortly! We will be there on Tuesday afternoon! Can't wait to see all of you.
know that we'll be praying for you as you are preparing to move. it is a crazy experience moving so far from family & friends, but so worth it! God is going to stretch and grow you guys a bunch during this transition!
3 comments:
Thank you for putting together this scrapblog Laura! It is great! I am sorry we missed being at MB's graduation. But we will be there shortly! We will be there on Tuesday afternoon! Can't wait to see all of you.
yay for scrapblog! so much fun!
know that we'll be praying for you as you are preparing to move. it is a crazy experience moving so far from family & friends, but so worth it! God is going to stretch and grow you guys a bunch during this transition!
What a cool way to share photos. I will probably copy you and try to do one of these also. Thanks for sharing.
Love, Amy
Post a Comment