I know I haven't updated in awhile. Well, this weekend I had a little surprise at my door that is unforgettable and so I thought to myself "I have to blog about this". At our apartment complex there is a policy that you must pick up your dog's poop. I find this rather disgusting and if anyone knows me well, they know I am quite the germaphobe...and I am working on it. I do sometimes drink after Walter, but I haven't always. I know we are married and we kiss and do other fun stuff, but I just try not to drink after people for fear of germs, plus teaching doesn't help this phobia when you see nastiness of buggers on kids faces and such.....Okay off topic.
Back to my story: I NEVER pick up Solomon's poop. I figure people can just walk around it and it's not like litter. Poop is natural and biodegradable. So I don't feel guilty about it! Well, this weekend it was rainy outside and I quickly ran Solomon out to do his business. He immediately went no.1 and 2 and we ran back inside. A man with a cute oatmeal colored ShihTzu was watching us from the distance. I noticed when I walked back into the apartment the man was starting at me from below the balcony. I thought that was kinda strange. But I went inside and went back to vacuuming the carpet. Well, all of the sudden Solomon starts barking like crazy. We were expecting Walter's mom to stop by to drop something off, so we thought that she was at the door. Walter goes to open the door and he says, "Laura, have you been picking up Solomon's poop?" I said, "Noooo, WHY?" He said, "I told you that you need to pick up his poop. Go look outside." I opened the door and there is a nice green colored bag of Solomon's POOP! So that made me feel like the worst person in the world. Starting Sunday I began picking up his poop, with a double bagged hand and quickly running inside to wash my hands throughly. I am just so glad we are moving soon because I don't like doing this at all. I just wish the man could have knocked on our door and told me, "Please pick up your dog's poop." instead of leaving us such a flattering little gift at the door.
I know I blog about the most random boring stuff. My life hasn't been very eventful lately.
doggie poop
- Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
oh my gosh... that old man needs to GET A LIFE!!! The poop will go away eventually! WHO CARES! I can't believe he actually though the poop and ring would be appropriate! HIlARIOUS!
Post a Comment