My mom has an illness as most of you know and she has been very sick. Recently poetry has been her outlet. She loves to share her poems with everyone so I thought I would post one up here for her:
Pain is my constant companion
When will it leave me?
Like an animal clinging to its prey
It never loosens its grip
Morning it wakes me
At night it's the last memory that's with me
Like a vise, squeezing, burning, knawing, throbbing, pulsating
Through every fiber of my being
It is my enemy that I shall not fear because
I depend on the Lord God Jesus Christ for my strength-
In only Him I can depend - doctors, medications, family, friends,
All well meaning, but only the Lord can sustain me through the
Darkest hours in my life
In only Him can I depend.
I love my mommy...I hate it when she hurts, it makes me cry. Please pray for her.






1 comments:
wow that makes me cry too. She is always in my prayers...can't wait for the wedding in 10 days!!!
Post a Comment