The new Rita Spring album is out and Walter ordered it, but it hasn't arrived yet. I am soo excited about it. I have been listening to one of the songs Walter downloaded for me and I absolutely love it. It's called "You are Good"...I like the lyrics because they are so repetitive and they continually validate the constant truth in my life...That Jesus is soo good. I know this sounds corny, but you've got to hear the song..it's amazing. I think I'm also on a Rita Springer kick since I just saw her in concert. I really want to meet her because her boldness in her faith and her passion amazes me. Plus she just adopted this little baby boy from Africa! And that inspires me because the LORD has placed a very strong desire on my heart to help the people of Africa and to show them His love. I want to go to Africa soon and I also want to adopt a little baby from Africa one day in the future. Anyways...here are the lyrics to the song...
It's Your constant love that keeps me on my knees
The shadow of Your wings still hide me
It's because Your slow to anger that I still house Your fame
It's because Your rich in mercy that I can still proclaim
You are good!
You are good!
You are good!
Oh, You are good!
You are good!
You are good!
It's the fire in Your eyes that burns away my sin
It's the love flame in Your heart that captures me again
It's because Your scarlet blood it flowed to steal all of my shame!
It's because You rose from death that I can live again!
You are good, Jesus!
You are good!
You are good!
Oh, I believe it...
You are good!
You are good!
You are good!
Your good and Your faithfulness it goes on FOREVER!
Your good and Your faithfulness it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on!
Your mercy goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on! (*this is my favorite part..it's beautiful...you gotta hear the song)
You are good, oh my God!
You are good!
You are good!
Yes You are now...
You are good!
You are good!
You are good!
If anyone wants to hear the song..im me and I will send it to you!
Rita Springer
- Monday, September 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment